Atlanta Motorama Fest at the Speedway.
2) If a car club wishes to participate, the fee is $25/car along with a completed registration form (attached). To qualify for the club rate, each club must have at least 5 cars participating. Each car club is to have a designated individual who will submit all the registrations and club car fees in one submittal no later than 27 March. After March 27 the per car fee is $50.
3) So members of Allante' Atlanta Car Club will submit registrations to me and their check for $25 no later than March 27. After March 27, all registrations are $50/car.
4) I have found rooms for Friday and Saturday nights, April 25 and 26 at the Comfort Suites Hotel for $$89.95 plus tax (less than what the Speedway is offering. I'm holding rooms as of today for Vopelak, Penfield, Sebastian, Caravello.
5) Show hours are 9 am to 5 pm on Saturday and 9 am to 4 pm on Sunday. The Allante' Atlanta Club will leave for the Speedway at 8:30 am. on Saturday.
6) The Awards program begins at 2:22 pm on Sunday with the show concluding after the awards.
7) There will be food service available at the Speedway all weekend. Show participants may bring in small coolers in you wish. There will also be a listing of restaurants in the area available for us.
8) There will be a shuttle available to and from Tanger Outlets for those needing retail therapy. There are no shuttles to and from the hotels.
9) For those club members wishing to leave cars in place overnight, the Speedway will have overnight security for the cars.
10) I'm sending again my initial announcement with the registration form which includes additional info for you and the registration form. Members of the Allante' Atlanta Car Club should submit their check and registration form to me NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, MARCH 15TH. And don't worry I'll keep nagging you about participating.
As the event draws closer, I will send out a reminder for our arrival time at the hotel and a restaurant option for dinner Friday night. But if you immediate questions, call me.
Allante' Atlanta Car Club
THE WINTER 2014 ISSUE OF INSIDER MAGAZINE HAS BEEN MAILED